środa, 19 grudnia 2012

My graffiti wall


Outside my house there is a wall, and a big fat...graffiti. So why not shoot a few pics out there from time to time. Before the snow and realy cold days came there was a moment for a set that I thought was ok,... for someone 5 years younger than me:) But than again, there was never a outfit like this so I decided to go for it.
If you know Jill Sander hats with veiling you will know from where I got the inspiration. I took my borring black hat and added a bit of red veiling to it to match my super-duper biker jacket:)
Must say, the veiling does the job and hat looks much cooler:)
These "fake stockings" tights, they are so hot right now,... got them 2,5 years ago in Dublin :) 
Oh and recently I got my first realy bad comment about my stylisation:)  Blog is my hobby and you are not forced to read or visit. We are not feeding trolls here:)

W okolicy mego domu stoi ściana a na niej wielkie, tłuste...graffitti. Więc od czasu do czasu aż się prosi by zostać tłem do fotografii. Zanim spadły megatony śniegu i temperetura udało się zrobić małą sesyjkę. Zestaw jaki prezentuję nadawał się na tą pogodę i na kogoś...5 lat młodszego;) Choć z drugiej strony to ile osób wie ile mam lat (;)) więc czemu by nie! Odmłodzę się  od czasu do czasu;) 
Wzięłam pomysł od Jill Sander na czapeczkę z woalką ale tym razem w dwóch kolorach. I powiem szczerze, czapeczka wygląda 100 razy ciekawiej  z takim dodatkiem niż bez.
Ciekawostka o rajstopkach udających pończoszki jest taka, że kupiłam je 2,5 roku temu w Dublinie, zastanawiając się czy będą w Polsce kiedykolwiek modne. A tu proszę, widziałam je na każdym rogu tej jesieni:)








All Photos by : Karolina Matuszewska
Jacket and top- New Yorker, Shorts - Stradivarius 


1 komentarz:

  1. Wow, beautiful photos! You have such an amazing style :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...